MERINO AERO is an ultra-soft and super light women’s shirt. Made of 100% ethically sourced premium merino wool, it is both stretchy and durable, whilst the fabric has no itch against the skin. At only 165 GSM this enduring fabric is the perfect one for hiking, camping and snow sports in both winter and springtime.
– Fit: close-fitting;
– Ultra-soft and superlight 17.5 micron premium merino wool;
– Offset shoulder seams to prevent friction;
– The back side is longer for additional comfort;
– Smooth feeling;
– Stretchy and durable material ensures durability;
– Perfect warmth insulation;
– Natural anti-bacterial protection;
– All year round comfort for cool weather performance;
– Eco-friendly solutions;
– UPF30+ approoved by Hohenstein labaratories;
– Material thickness: 165 GSM;
– The model is 175 cm tall and wears size S.
Suggested activity: winter sports, hiking, camping, fishing, bushcraft and travel.
Composition: 100% merino wool.
Merino wool is one of, if not the, finest wools today, leading the pack of other conventional wools with its perfectly soft nature and fine fiber texture. Breathable in summer, insulating in winter, yet exceptionally soft and lightweight.
Thermowave’s merino wool is special for its 4 Seasons Active properties so you could explore and experience unpredictable & wild nature whenever you want no matter the weather conditions.
Machine wash using wool cycle (maximum temperature 40o C).
Wash with similar colours.
Wash inside out.
Use wool detergent, do not use softener.
Do not bleach.
Do not tumble dry.
Pull into shape when wet.
Cool iron as needed (maximum temperature 110o C).