Made of supreme fabric, Merino Arctic 265 GSM men’s base layer features brushed inside for superb softness and heat insulation. Merino wool provides ultimate breathabilty and moisture management. As a result it will keep you dry and comfortable during even the toughest challenges. 95% Merino wool is upgraded with 5% elastane for elastic fit and easy wearing. Elastane ensures maximum mobility and guarantees that garments will serve you perfectly challenge after challenge. Feel warm, comfortable and Brave.
– Fit: Next to skin;
– Blend of 95% natural, extra warm Merino wool, 5% Elastane for maximum mobility;
– Extra warm: brushed inside for superb softness and heat insulation;
– Zip neck collar for temperature regulation;
– Longer back for proper coverage;
– Flatlock seams construction designed to eliminate chafing;
– Lets the skin breathe;
– Smooth feeling;
– Natural anti-bacterial protection;
– Ultimate warmth for coldest of conditions;
– Eco-friendly solutions;
– Material thickness: 265 GSM;
– The model is 187 cm tall and wears size M.
Suggested activity: hiking, outdoor, climbing, snow sports, hunting and fishing.
Composition: 95% Merino wool, 5% Elastane.
Merino wool is one of, if not the, finest wools today, leading the pack of other conventional wools with its perfectly soft nature and fine fiber texture. Breathable in summer, insulating in winter, yet exceptionally soft and lightweight.
Thermowave’s merino wool is special for its 4 Seasons Active properties so you could explore and experience unpredictable & wild nature whenever you want no matter the weather conditions.
Do not use softeners.
Do not bleach.
Line dry in the shade.
Do not dry clean.
Iron at moderate temperature and do not iron design or labels.
Do not tumble dry.
Dont wash out wool in hot water or dry on medium to high setting.