Unique, concentrated fermentation concentrate with lactobacilli and organic herbs with the full metabiotic spectrum (and bio-active plant compounds).
The power of fermentation
The fermentation process at 7M is a careful biological process in which a sophisticated selection of lactobacilli produces energy and useful substances from the sugar cane molasses and herbs.
This process results in a unique usable extract full of bio-active substances and an enormous diversity of benign lactic acid bacteria for the inner man. With 7M you have a glass full of living nature every day for daily balance and resilience.
Fermentation: an ancient food processing
The use of fermentation dates back to the late Stone Age. It is a natural process in which bacteria, fungi and yeasts can be used to make a new food such as sauerkraut, yogurt, tofu or beer. Fermentation can have many benefits. It can improve the taste, extend the shelf life, but also be beneficial for our health by creating beneficial substances, supporting digestion and making nutrients more available. In addition, fermented foods contain benign bacteria and that is exactly where 7M excels.
Mix 7M with you
favorite drink to
15 liters of fermentation drink
per daily dose of 10ml
- Bio-sugar cane molasses* after the fermentation process there is no residual sugar in the composition
- Organic herbal blend = 10 ORGANIC HERBS (0.5%)
- *Bio-herb mixture consists of: Foeniculum vulgare Mill. (fennel), Pimpinella anisum L. (anise), Mentha x piperita L. (peppermint), Thymus vulgaris L. (thyme), Origanum vulgare L. (oregano), Cynara carduculus L. (syn: Cynara scolymus L. (artichoke)), Urtica dioica L. (nettle), Cuminum cyminum L. (cumin), Matricaria chamomilla (chamomile), Trigonella foenum-graecum (fenugreek).
- Lactic acid bacteria cultures* = 28 STRAINS OF BIFIDOBACTERIA AND LACTO- BACILLI – APPROXIMATELY 30 BILLION GERMS (CFU*)
- *Lactic acid bacteria cultures consists of: Bifidobacterium bifidum, Bifidumbacterium breve, Bifidobacterium longum, Bifidobacterium infantis, Bifidobacterium lactis, Bacillus subtilis, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus rhamnosus, Lactobacillus amylovorus, Lactobacillus
- amyloliticus, Lactobacillus bulgaricus, Lactobacillus delbrueckii, Lactobacillus crispatus, Lactobacillus casei, Lactobacillus paracasei, Lactobacillus farraginis, Lactobacillus parafarraginis, Lactobacillus reuteri, Lactobacillus salivarius, Enterococcus faecium, Lactobacillus zeae,
- diacetylactis, Lactobacillus lactis, Lactobacillus thermophilis, Lactobacillus plantarum, Lactobacillus johnsonii, Lactobacillus helveticus, Lactobacillus grasseri.
- salt (Quellsalz Portugal) = 0,5%
- Mild dosage → 5 ml per day
- Normal dosage → 10 ml per day
- If desired → 30 ml per day
Mix dosage with a glass of water, juice or smoothie.
Tip: mix 7M with tomato juice, ice tea, celery juice, ginger drink or water. More tips? See the recipe cards in the package and www.7Mbio.com
Tilt bottle a few times before use.
Adhere to the recommended dosage.
After opening, store in the refrigerator for 2 months (approx. +7°C). Keep out of reach of children. Best before: see bottom of packaging.
Give your body time to get used to the good
give your body time to get used to the good ingredients of 7M
Is this your first time using 7M? Then we recommend starting with a daily mild dose of 5 ml. After a few days you can increase this to 10 ml per day if you wish. A maximum daily dose is 30 ml.
It is possible that your body needs to get used to the beneficial bacteria and herbs in 7M. It may be that your intestines become a bit active and start to rumble a bit. However, this is not a problem at all and is experienced as positive.