MERINO WONDER men’s shirt is made from extra warm merino wool has natural anti-bacterial and temperature regulating properties – insulates heat when necessary and evaporates excess moisture quickly. At 200 GSM this sustainable fabric is a natural yet durable baselayer which enables the wearer to be comfortable whilst pushing outside their comfort zone.
– Fit: Close-fitting;
– Gusseted underarms for mobility and comfort;
– Flatlock seams to prevent friction;
– Super soft;
– Durable knit ensures durability;
– Stretchy material for versatile performance;
– Perfect foundation for colder weather layering;
– Natural anti-bacterial protection;
– Eco-friendly solutions;
– UPF50+ approoved by Hohenstein labaratories;
– Material thickness: 200 GSM;
– The model is 187 cm tall and wears size M.
Suggested activity: winter sports, hiking, camping, fishing, bushcraft and travel.
Composition: 100% merino wool.
Merino wool is one of, if not the, finest wools today, leading the pack of other conventional wools with its perfectly soft nature and fine fiber texture. Breathable in summer, insulating in winter, yet exceptionally soft and lightweight.
Thermowave’s merino wool is special for its 4 Seasons Active properties so you could explore and experience unpredictable & wild nature whenever you want no matter the weather conditions.
Machine wash using wool cycle (maximum temperature 30o C).
Wash with similar colours.
Wash inside out.
Use wool detergent, do not use softener.
Do not bleach.
Do not tumble dry.
Pull into shape when wet.
Cool iron as needed (maximum temperature 110o C).