Merino Xtreme men’s base layer made of supreme fabric, a mix of natural and man-made materials. Inside Polyester is designed for optimal moisture management, while outside Merino wool has supreme insulating properties and is naturally anti-bacterial. And the dual layer combination of both, makes for a great insulation, very durable, yet still breathable fabric. The Thermowave Merino Xtreme base layer is super soft and, thanks to flat seams – itch-free, suitable for sensitive skin.
– Fit: close fitting;
– Dual Layer Fabric – highest warmth to weight ratio;
– Outside Merino Wool/Polyamide Blend for added durability;
– Inside Functional Polyester for quick-drying comfort;
– Thumb loops keep your sleeves in place and hands warm;
– High collar for added protection;
– Longer backside protects from the cold;
– Fit good. Feel good technology zones features breathable zones for high intensity activity;
– Ultra-soft feeling and perfect fit for max freedom of movement;
– Flatlock seams to prevent chafing;
– Off set shoulder seams to prevent friction;
– Superior breathability and natural anti-bacterial protection;
– Eco-friendly solutions;
– Material thickness: 220 GSM;
– The model is 187 cm tall and wears size M.
Suggested activity: winter sports, running, hiking, camping, mountaineering, fishing and travel.
Composition: 80% Merino wool and 20% polyamide (outside), 100% functional polyester (inside), 100% Merino wool (details).
Merino wool is one of, if not the, finest wools today, leading the pack of other conventional wools with its perfectly soft nature and fine fiber texture. Breathable in summer, insulating in winter, yet exceptionally soft and lightweight.
Thermowave’s merino wool is special for its 4 Seasons Active properties so you could explore and experience unpredictable & wild nature whenever you want no matter the weather conditions.
Machine wash warm and similar colors.
Do not use softeners.
Do not bleach.
Line dry in the shade.
Do not dry clean.
Iron at moderate temperature and do not iron design or labels.
Do not tumble dry.
Dont wash out wool in hot water or dry on medium to high setting.