Zinargin is a zinc supplement containing two highly absorbable forms of zinc, enriched with cofactors such as L-arginine, MSM, SOD and chlorophyll.
Zinc is an essential mineral and has a wide range of biochemical and physiological functions. Zinc is known to play a role in the metabolism of acid-bases as well as carbohydrates, macronutrients, fatty acids and vitamin A. In addition, zinc also supports normal cell division and protein synthesis.
Zinargin’s formula contains an optimal amount of elemental zinc, which is present in two optimally absorbable forms: zinc gluconate and zinc L-monomethionine. In addition to L-arginine, Zinargin also contains cofactors such as sulfur, SOD and chlorella to complement this formula.
Chondrus crispus is a red algae (also called ‘Irish moss’) that is harvested off the northern French coast and is a natural source of vitamins and minerals such as magnesium, iodine, iron, sulphur, calcium and manganese. It is also rich in protein, fiber and carrageenan.
Chlorella is a freshwater algae with an enormous concentration of proteins and chlorophyll. However, the cells of the Chlorella algae have a hard-to-digest shell. That is why they have to undergo a special process before they are used in Zinargin, so that this casing is opened and the nutrients can reach you without hindrance.
The intake of zinc can further support the body in several areas:
- Zinc helps protect cells against oxidative stress and contributes to healthy cell division and DNA production;
- Zinc helps maintain healthy skin, bones, hair and nails;
- Another important effect is that zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal cognitive function and the proper functioning of the immune system;
- Furthermore, zinc also helps in maintaining normal vision;
- Finally, zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal testosterone levels in the blood and to normal fertility and reproduction.
USE: 2 tablets/day
PACKAGING: 60 blistered tablets/box
Zinargin is a zinc supplement with two types of zinc that can be easily absorbed and has been enriched with cofactors such as L-arginine, methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), superoxide dismutase (SOD) and chlorophyll. For the maintenance of a normal immune response1 .
- Zinc and chlorella help maintain the normal function of the immune system;
- In addition, zinc contributes to the protection of cells against oxidative stress, normal DNA synthesis and cell division;
- Zinc is also good for memory and concentration;
- Only zinc preparation that combines two forms of zinc that can be easily absorbed together with L-arginine.
FORMULA (per daily dose of 2 tablets)
Chlorella pyrenoidosa (chlorella) 500 mg
L-Arginine 300 mg
Chondrus crispus (Irish moss) 160 mg
OptiMSM® (methylsulfonylmethane) 100 mg
Zinc (gluconate) 10 mg
Zinc (monomethionine) 10 mg
Cucumis melo (muskmelon) 6 mg (= 420 IU SOD)
Filler: Microcrystalline cellulose. Excipient: Oryza sativa L. (rice extract). Glazing agent: Stearic acid. Coating (Gelling agent: Hypromellose, Emulsifi er: Glycerin). % of daily reference intake per daily intake of 2 tablets: Zinc (20 mg) 200%
INTAKE • Intake best before or during meals. By preference, do not combine with bread or a soya meal (therefore take the Zinargin at least half an hour before). Zinc absorption may possibly be made diffi cult when taken together with phytin-containing food (such as grains and soya).
• Dose for children, adults, pregnant women and when breastfeeding, see the reference values for zinc intake:
4-8 years 6 mg/day 1/2 to 1 tablet/day
9-13 years 9 mg/day 1 tablet/day
14-18 years 9-11 mg/day 1 to 2 tablets/day
Pregnancy 11-12 mg/day 1 to 2 tablets/day
Breastfeeding 14 mg/day 1 to 2 tablets/day
Adults 8-11 mg/day 2 tablets/day