A significant update on the classic fast and light boot from Inov8. With added grip, comfort and durability there’s even more to love about the versatile Roclite 345 with Gore-Tex lining.
- Superior traction: Award-winning ROCLITE franchise just got even better with graphene grip (G-Grip) for better traction and increased outsole durability across all terrains, from mud to wet mountain rock and hard-packed trails.
- Increased flexibility: Boot designed to move with your foot, allowing you to adapt, react and grip on all unpredictable terrain. Boot-cut ensures superb ankle support too.
- Best in protection: GORE-TEX product technology delivers increased protection and 365-day climate comfort.
- Go longer: As feet begin to swell on longer adventures, you can gain extra comfort thanks to the ADAPTERWEB upper design which sees the materials adapt to your changing foot shape and natural movements. Upper materials also non-water absorbing.
- Cushioned ride: Features 8mm drop and a POWERFLOW midsole that gives 10% better shock absorption and 15% better energy return than standard midsoles.
- UK 6 (per shoe) weighs: 306g
- Fit (1 narrow – 5 wide): 3
- Footbed: 6mm
- Midsole: POWERFLOW
- Drop: 8mm
- Midsole stack height (midsole only): 16mm / 8mm
- Lug depth: 6mm
- Shank: META-PLATE
- Sole Compound: G-GRIP