When every ounce counts, this 180 GSM ultra-light Merino Warm women’s base layer shirt and its design keeps delivering the best warmth-per-weight we’ve seen, hugely due to its unique rib knit structure. It’s the warmth that doesn’t slow you down.
Made of natural antibacterial 100% Merino wool fibers, this base layer will definitely add additional comfort to your Outdoor experience during performance in cool to cold weather conditions. Featuring a unique knitting structure, Thermowave’s Merino Warm ensures perfect warmth insulation, lightweight design, and the best properties of Merino wool, as well as a dry, next-to-skin comfort feeling throughout your activities.
– Fit: next to skin;
– 100% Merino – Soft merino fibers that regulates body temperature in all weather conditions;
– Special knitting structure for perfect warmth in minimum bulk;
– Longer back protects from the cold;
– Reglan sleeves for maximum mobility;
– Crew neck for maximum comfort;
– Flatlock seams construction designed to eliminate chafing;
– Super soft, smooth feeling;
– Lets the skin breathe;
– Does not restrict movement;
– Natural anti-bacterial protection;
– Eco-friendly solutions;
– Material thickness: 180 GSM;
– The model is 175 cm tall and wears size S.
Suggested activity: Winter sports, hiking, camping, fishing and travel.
Composition: 100% Merino wool.
Merino wool is one of, if not the, finest wools today, leading the pack of other conventional wools with its perfectly soft nature and fine fiber texture. Breathable in summer, insulating in winter, yet exceptionally soft and lightweight.
Thermowave’s merino wool is special for its 4 Seasons Active properties so you could explore and experience unpredictable & wild nature whenever you want no matter the weather conditions.